Wednesday, November 27, 2013

More of my sister Kerri :)

A while ago I was doing a challenge with a few other photographers which entailed photographing the objects sent from photographer to photographer in our own way. The idea was to not share the images until the end and to see how differently we envisioned the same items.

We started and all was well but I think most of us got busy and have since put the project on hold.

Anyway, long story short - this is what made me convince my sister to be a model for an hour or two. She was very easy going (although a bit nervous, having never modelled before) but was happy to have her hair and make up done (thanks Naomi from Cherry Bombshell Beauty!) and go with the flow.

Here is the 2nd half of the shoot. The first half is still in hiding as part of the previous mentioned challenge :)



 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment